Classified Ads for Non-Subscribers
The typical Classified ad for Vintage Fire Truck & Equipment is around 30 words, but you may use more or fewer. Each word costs $.50.
A word, in this case, is any combination of letters or numbers separated by a space. Items must be for pre-1980 fire trucks and equipment or toys, parts, and literature related to them.
In the 19-word ad above, “5-speed” counts as 1 word, even though it is hyphenated, and the state indicator of “NC” is not counted. We’ve placed one red dot after each word for purposes of illustration.
What if I want to include a photograph?
To include a color photo with a Classified ad, add $30 for a photo, which will run at a maximum of 1.5 inches high.
What if I want my Classified ad to really stand out?
There is a Deluxe Classified option that allows bold lettering and yellow highlighting for $.70 a word, but it cannot be combined with a free subscriber ad.
Classified ads may be submitted by:
- regular mail (with check, money order, or credit card payment)
- email (with contact number to call for credit card payment)
- fax (with credit card payment)
- No Classified ads will be taken by phone.
Send ads and payment to:
Vintage Fire Truck & Equipment Classified Ad Dept.
PO Box 838
Yellow Springs, OH 45387
We reserve the right to alter ads for style.
Requirements for Submitting Classified Ads
- Place “For Sale” and “Wanted” ads on separate sheets of paper.
- Please separate ad submissions from other correspondence.