Welcome to Our Subscription Page
If you would like to start a new subscription, renew your current subscription, renew a lapsed subscription, or notify us about a change of address, click here.
Why should I subscribe to Vintage Fire Truck & Equipment magazine?
Old fire trucks provide a link to the past – your past! Whether you want to take a leisurely stroll down Memory Lane or want to preserve the history of firefighting vehicles and apparatus, Vintage Fire Truck & Equipment magazine is for you, with:
- 6 issues per year
- all color pages
- all makes and models
- entertaining feature stories
- educational historical research
- easy-to-follow technical tips
It is dedicated to the preservation and history of firefighting vehicles and apparatus.
Every issue of Vintage Fire Truck & Equipment is 68 pages or more of color photos, detailed histories, classic restorations, entertaining features, coming events, restoration tips, and living history!
How much does a subscription cost? *
U.S. residents (First Class Postage):
- 1 year (6 issues) $39.95
- 2 years (12 issues) $72.95
- 1 year (6 issues) $46.95
- 2 years (12 issues) $86.95
U.S. residents (Periodical Postage):
- 1 year (6 issues) $27.95
- 2 years (12 issues) $48.95
- 1 year (6 issues) $34.95
- 2 years (12 issues) $62.95
How can I subscribe right now?
- To subscribe online with a credit card, click here.
- To subscribe by phone with a credit card or “bill me later” option, call 888-760-8108 toll-free.
- To subscribe by mail, send a check or money order to:
Vintage Fire Truck & Equipment Circulation Dept.
PO Box 3013
Langhorne, PA 19047
*These are the prices if you pay with a credit card or by mail with a check or money order. “Bill me” orders will add $2.00 to the above price.